Top Team Activities from 2019
Almost every week, we share team-related activities and blogs to help you build happy and high-performing teams. Here are our most popular Top 10 team activities shared in 2019.
Each activity is designed to be simple, interesting, and purposeful.
- Mad Tea Party (with examples) - Get a large group moving and connecting about any topic
- Nemesis: Reframing Challenging Relationships - Change mindsets about challenging relationships
- Activity: Step in the Circle - Build trust with your team members while energizing them
- Activity: Laughable Moments - Get everyone laughing
- Activity: Fly Your Team to New Heights and Improve Your Team Productivity - Increase your team’s productivity
- All About Me & All About Us - Learn about each other
- Prioritize Ideas with a PICK Chart - Prioritizing after brainstorming
- Using the GROW Coaching Model with Teams - Coach your team to success
- I Scream for Ice Cream with My Team - Fun and tasty way to bond with your team
- How to Plan an Outdoor Scavenger Hunt - Have an exciting adventure
Which activity will you try with your team?
About the Author: Leigh Ann Rodgers, Founder of Better Teams and the Forward, community, is an IAF Certified Professional Facilitator with 20 years of experience in the human development field. Leigh Ann is a skilled meeting facilitator, trainer, and coach working across the globe to help leaders cultivate teams that are happy and high-performing.
Learn. Share. Practice. Move FORWARD. Join the Better Teams community, FORWARD, to network and grow with some of the most experienced professionals in the field of team-building and facilitation. LEARN MORE