Team Building Exercise About Possibilities
We live in a universe of possibilities.
Engage your team in a meaningful conversation about possibilities to spark their growth mindset, inspire hope, and energize your team about the future.
Teams often limit their ideas based on how things have been done in the past or what they believe is possible. According to Marie Forleo, “Everything is figureoutable.”
This team building exercise is designed to move past limiting beliefs and to begin thinking big about what is possible and how to achieve it.
- Prior to the meeting ask each person to ponder the following question: If there were no resource limits on our team, what would be possible?
- At the meeting gather the list of possibilities and chart them on a shared document for all to see.
- Group and organize similar ideas.
- Ask the team to identify any themes.
- Ask the team to choose the possibility that excites or inspires them the most.
- Ask the team: How can we manifest this possibility given our current resources?
About the Author: Leigh Ann Rodgers, Founder of Better Teams, Team Consultant Academy, and FORWARD, is an IAF Certified Professional Facilitator with 20 years of experience in the human development field. Leigh Ann is a skilled meeting facilitator, trainer, and coach working across the globe to help leaders cultivate teams that are happy and high-performing.
Learn. Share. Practice. Move FORWARD. Join the Better Teams community, FORWARD, to network and grow with some of the most experienced professionals in the field of team building and facilitation. LEARN MORE